SWALLT offers a number of professional resources and contacts for anyone who is interested in language learning and technology. So whether you’re a language center director, an educator, a graduate student, or someone who is interested in this fascinating field, SWALLT is for you!
- monthly SWALLT Online presentation series
- SWALLT listserv
- regular conferences
- access to professionals like you in the southwestern United States
If you are interested in knowing who our current members are, email Patricia Miller.
To join SWALLT or to review a Membership:
- SWALLT 2016: attend our annual conference, April 1-2, at San Diego State University. Your conference registration includes your 2016 membership dues.
- Online with your credit card:
Membership types: Full/Individual, Vendor, and Student
- By check or purchase order: please complete the membership form, and send it along with your payment ($15 for individuals, $25 for commercial) to the address below. The check or P.O. should be payable to “Patricia Miller for SWALLT”. Include your email address and we will add you to our mailing list. Pat will send you a receipt.
Dr. Patricia Miller (Attn: SWALLT)
Director, Barbara Ann Ward Language Center
California State University, Northridge
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, California 91330-8247