The Language Acquisition Resource Center at San Diego State University (SDSU-LARC) is continually seeking qualified contractual language instructors to develop materials and teach for one of its partners in the U.S. Department of Defense. The languages of interest and instructor qualifications are listed below.
Qualified candidates should upload their resume and unofficial copies (pdf, jpg) of all post-secondary degrees, with translations (official or unofficial) where applicable, to the LARC Application Pool (apply here).
Learn more about SDSU-LARC and its Language Training Center program at http://larc.sdsu.edu/ltc.
Click on the sections below (+) to view more information
|Arabic (MSA)||Arabic (Egyptian)||Arabic (Iraqi)|
- Professional proficiency in the language to be taught
- Advanced proficiency in English
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Teaching experience
- Documented Superior proficiency in the language to be taught and in English
- Documented training in ACTFL and/or ILR proficiency guidelines (familiarization and other workshops without certification acceptable)
- BA or MA in an area relevant to education, e.g. Linguistics, Teaching [Language] as a foreign language, Education
- Certified teacher
- Language teaching experience
- Online teaching experience
- Experience teaching adults
- Experience teaching active duty military students