Strands Fees: $350 per person/strand. The registration fee covers instruction and activities, and $50 non-refundable registration fee. For any cancellation within a week prior to starting date, a $75 fee will be enforced.
- Per Day Rate: $75 per person (interested teachers can attend one or more of the five-day sessions and pay $75 per day.)
- Group Rate: 3 or more teachers from same school, school district, or language pay $250 per person, which includes non-refundable registration fee of $50 per person.
- Available discounts for the STRANDS (discounts cannot be combined):
- The CoP members receive $75 discount for any SAILN Core Program offerings
- Teachers who wish to complete the 120 hours of professional development receive a $200 discount. The discount will be given for the third strand.
- Special rates for student teachers please contact us at email@example.com
Strand D Fees: $250 per person (total of 20 hours of synchronous and asynchronous work). The registration covers instruction and activities, lunches (when meeting in person), instructional materials/resources, ongoing support by the instructor, and a $50 non-refundable registration fee. For any cancellation within a week prior to the starting date, a $75 fee will be enforced.
Professional Development Units are provided by Stanford University or the San Diego State University’s College of Extended Studies. Participants who are interested in receiving Professional Development (PD) Credits MUST sign up and pay the tuition by the end of the first day of each workshop.
Participants are required to attend all the sessions and turn in all the assignments in order to receive a certificate of completion and/or PD credits.
Cancellation fees: for notices of less than 48 hours an additional $25 cancellation fee along with the $50 non-refundable registration fees, a total of $75, will be charged for registration fee, lunch, and instructional materials for day one.
Discounts are given to Strands participants during the calendar year for attending workshops offered at SAILN.
All the matters related to the Professional Development Credits including registration forms, payments, and refunds must be referred to Stanford University or SDSU’s College of Extended Studies.