Strands Fees: $350 per person/strand. The registration fee covers instruction and activities, and $50 non-refundable registration fee. For any cancellation within a week prior to starting date, a $75 fee will be enforced.
- Per Day Rate: $75 per person (interested teachers can attend one or more of the five-day sessions and pay $75 per day.)
- Group Rate: 3 or more teachers from same school, school district, or language pay $250 per person, which includes non-refundable registration fee of $50 per person.
- Discount for the STRANDS:
- The CoP members receive $75 discount for any SAILN Core Program offerings
- Teachers who wish to complete the 120 hours of professional development receive a $200 discount. The discount will be given for the third strand.
Strand D Fees: $250 per person/year (3-day session). The registration covers instruction and activities, lunches, instructional materials/resources, and ongoing support by the instructor. Participants who sign up for two-year program and pay before, or on, the first day of year 1 pay only $425. Participants may choose to pay each year, but they must pay the full amount up front.
- Participants who paid for two years ($425) but opt out of the second year will receive a $125 rebate ($250 for year 1 plus $50 registration fee).
Professional Development Units are provided by Stanford University or the San Diego State University’s College of Extended Studies. Participants who are interested in receiving Professional Development (PD) Credits MUST sign up and pay the tuition by the end of the first day of each workshop.
Participants are required to attend all the sessions and turn in all the assignments in order to receive a certificate of completion and/or PD credits.
Cancellation fees: for notices of less than 48 hours an additional $25 cancellation fee along with the $50 non-refundable registration fees, a total of $75, will be charged for registration fee, lunch, and instructional materials for day one.
All the matters related to the Professional Development Credits including registration forms, payments, and refunds must be referred to Stanford University or SDSU’s College of Extended Studies.